Monday, January 7, 2008

Withdraw to your Indian bank from Paypal!


Well, I finally did this! I managed to initiate the transaction with Paypal transferring the my balance to my bank account. The whole process was very quick and Paypal finished the transaction within the same amount of time that it does to transfer the balance to your card.
I have to say that considering everything, the whole process was very swift but was it successful? Well, as to that, I can only answer it tomorrow. I know that the paypal people have completed the transaction on their side and that they have sent the payment to their bank but since all banks are closed on Sundays, I would have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if the transaction did go through. Shall update you all on this, then!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

vybe this