Monday, January 28, 2008

Tshirts made 4 you?

Well, this is the age of the Internet and there is no reason as to why one cannot design ones own T-shirt. I had started this blog for anything related to money and profit but I had since then expanded it to contain some of the good offers that I had come across the net as well. This one falls in the later category.
I was getting tired of seeing the same branded T-shirts on myself as well as my friends. Remember the craze that we all had for the latest branded T -shirts, well my query to you all is why on earth should we advertise freely for these big companies and pay them good money at the same time. I think that it is high time that we all stood up and decided to become an 'individual' instead of just one of the pack. It is high time that we gave that creative spark of ours one big kick and tried our hand in Tshirt Printing.
This site is really great, one can design ones shirt or upload images and see how they would look on a T-shirt. The great thing is that all these tryouts are for free, so you can just go on designing until you find that perfect one that you want. What makes this site different from the others is that these guys,unlike others, do not charge any set up fee for trying to Design T-shirts Online. All in all, I have to say that this site is fantastic and is definitely a must have on my list. I personally think that this is a good offer for all of us and one can even categorize this as a discount compared to the prices that the others charge. Anyway, if you are tired of wearing the same brand, just visit these guys!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

vybe this