Thursday, January 10, 2008

Paypal to Indian bank, made easy!


Paypal has certainly matured into a very reliable monetary portal, one through which we can all transfer our funds safely without any hassle whatsoever. I have the pleasure of being a member of Paypal for quite a while now. The changes that have taken place since I was first a member here are too many to mention here. Anyway this post is in relation to the other post that I had made on Paypal with drawl.

Like I had mentioned earlier, paypal has modified its with drawl process by allowing its Indian members to withdraw their funds directly to their bank accounts. This is a decision that has been welcomed by nearly all the Indian members, mainly because the only other option available to them earlier on, was to depend on the check. The check usually got sent through ordinary mail and most of the times, the person to whom the check was sent to, did not even receive it. The mail got lost as it usually happens and now as a result of this policy modification on the part of Paypal, we can all rest happily and withdraw our funds with no anxiety what so ever.

All you have to do is to go to the paypal members profile tab and click on 'add bank account'. Then, please follow the process set up there and you should be able to transfer your funds right away. I added my Bank account using the methods listed out b Paypal,and it was a total success. In the beginning, after having initiated my transaction to withdraw the funds from Paypal to my Indian bank account, I thought that it would not come through. Initially Paypal completed my request and sent the funds to their United states bank account. From there , it was later relayed on to my Indian bank account. The whole process on Paypal's side took only about 1 day, and then onwards, it took roughly about 3 days for the money to get credited to my account. My first with drawl was for the amount of 250$, but seeing how safe and easy it is, I do not think that I would have any qualms as far as transferring funds, small or large, anymore! Just check out the links and add your bank account! Wish you all success!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

vybe this