Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Insurance factor

These days we all need some form of Insurance coverage in one form or the other. It is not that we live in troubled times, but it is just that there are many new dangers to our lives and our way of living. For example, take me, I am a blogger and as such I do not carry any coverage on my system or on my life. But i was made to realise just how fragile is every ones life really is. Recently I was mugged as I was walking back from the Park and although I managed to escape with just some superficial injuries, the fact is that none of us really know what is going to happen tomorrow. To insure oneself is a way of guaranteeing that our loved ones do not suffer after we are gone and it is also a way of ensuring that we have enough money for our medical bills and so on. The bottom line is that we all need some form of a life insurance Today itself. After all, prevention is indeed much better than cure itself!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

vybe this