Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The moneybooker - alternative to paypal!


The payment gateway that can compare to paypal is the Moneybookers. I became a member of this site quite some time back and although the features of this site are very easy to access and all that, I have to say that from the look of things it seems that with Moneybookers one can withdraw money to india only by check.
The wiring option it seems is not all that available for the Indian members of Moneybookers. I am not really sure about that not being available but I have to say that I searched and searched the site, but I just could not find the option to wire funds to India.
Then, I found what the hangup was, it seems that with Moneybookers, we can only wire funds DIRECTLY to our bank and not through some intermediary bank. Since with most of the Indian banks, they process the wire through some intermediary bank I have to say that for most of the Indian members of Moneybookers we can only withdraw by check. but we have the option of the courier delivery, the cost of which would have to come out of our account at Moneybookers. I am not going to be using this anytime in the near future, why on earth should I, when I can get much better service with Paypal!

Share This Article

From here you can use the Social Web links to save This article to a social bookmarking site.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments:

vybe this